This place is great!!

8) Hi I am a 30 yo guy who loves high heels. I have been wearing heels in secret for about 16 years and only within the past 2 years has anyone known about my fetish for the wonderful high heel. It has been a little hard for me since alot of my so called friends walked out of my life but since then I have rebuilt my life and my passion for heels. I am a fashion consultant and most of the women I deal with love to see me in heels. The lack of attention after dealing with people that looked down on me has been surprizing. I wear heels nearly everywhere I go and continue to shop for more. I love that I found a place where there are people that understand my love of heels and don't look at me like I am some sort of freak. I hope that I can enjoy myself here and have fun!

Welcome and we are sure you'll enjoy yourself here. It is amazing when you truly discover who the real friends are isn't it. So are you looking for your vacation destination for 2008? We have an idea/suggestion?? How about visiting the UK for a week or so and yes, if you time it with a February vacation you can join us all at the 2008 Annual World Heel Meet in London, Feb 16! Many of us travelling in from overseas will be there for a few days before and after making a weeks holiday of it. Details are int he discussion topic "real life meetings" and there are two threads that discuss the meet, the theme, hotel bookings and events. Hope you can make it? david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Right now it is a little early to say.....I will know more by end of november mid December. Alot of it has to do with vacation time and if I could get a week off. I know a close friend on mine I was talking to about it wants to go if I do...so I will at least have a date lol.

Right now it is a little early to say.....I will know more by end of november mid December. Alot of it has to do with vacation time and if I could get a week off. I know a close friend on mine I was talking to about it wants to go if I do...so I will at least have a date lol.

Great, we all hope to see you in London in February.