Another new member

Hello. I've been reading posts here for a couple of weeks and thought it might be time to introduce myself.

I'm a lifelong closet CD who is slowly coming out. I've been underdressing for years - don't even own any 'guy' underwear - but had never ventured out dressed until recently. Went out in public en femme for the very first time a couple of weeks ago. I went to PayLess (where they know me, but only in drab) and tried on shoes. What a rush! It may have been a first, but it certainly won't be the last.

Now I've started adding 'street' clothes to my wardrobe, which has mainly consisted of fetish clothing and shoes. At 50+, hitting the shops in a 19" mini is a bit much for me... which is not to say that I won't, I'm just looking for a few more options. 8)

Hello and welcome. Great to see you are discovering the enjoyment of being you out in public. Take a look at the information on our next Annual World Heel Meet in London, Feb 16, 2008. Many members from north america attend including Kneehighs from NY and ourselves from BC in Canada. Cheers, david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"