long time silent member intro ...

Hello, I registered long time ago but hadn't much time to post, so I'll introduce myself now ... I'm a 33 year old male wearing shoes size 39.5 EU and my preferred heel height is 10 - 11 cm (4 - 4 1/2 in). Started wearing them occasionally some years ago, now nearly every day, in public. I wear them because I like the look, the additional height (I'm only 1.73m) and somehow i like how it feels walking in them. At the same time I started wearing heels I became also interested improving my other clothing as well, I like wearing clothes that show my slim body favorably, and for that I often have to buy "womens clothing" too. But generally it's nothing outragous, just some tighter and better fitting clothes. I also want to thank the creators of and contributors to this board here! It's probably the best place for discussing heels on the net!

Welcome and glad you have posted a message to introduce yourself. You'll find a whole bunch of us, just like you, at the Annual World Heel Meet in London in February. Love to have you join us! david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"