These are a CORKING good find

bigj3650

I bought a pair of these and to be honest they were not that great, pretty cheaply made and ran very small I got the US14 sizing which they converted to a UK11 and they were really tight in the toe area (yep i know the have extreme pointed toes). I wear a mens 9.5 to UK10 and normally have no trouble fitting in a 10/11. They also felt like they were bowing in the area between sole and heel. Needless to say i put them up pretty sharpish on Ebay as was lucky to recoup most of my money back. Not recommended. 8)

If you like this design then these are much better:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270151401947&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

I got this model in a Grey Matt and Tortoise Shell design and these are better mate - though still mass produced in China and they fit better too.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

i know i was trying to be funny...they look funny...and they kick out because its just that designer, i think...all of them seem to be like that...:unsure:8)

No, they kick out because they've put the wrong heel on the shoe. This is a fault at amnufacture and I'd resign immediately if the factory where I worked were producing shoes like that.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.