A short introduction

Hi there, I have been reading some postings on this board for a few weeks now and decided to join and register. For now i only have one set of heels, thigh high boots with platforms of 4cm and heels of 14,5cm. As my direct surroundings and work do not allow to wear them in public i really enjoy wearing them inside for now. I hope to enjoy many more postings from other members here as it seems i have found a lot of people here that share the same likings for shoes and boots. Besides liking high heeled shoes and boots i also like good looking (long) nails on women. Just for the record, i am male, 32 years old and live in the Netherlands. Bye for now! Cyberdude

Hoi dude

For now i only have one set of heels, thigh high boots with platforms of 4cm and heels of 14,5cm. As my direct surroundings and work do not allow to wear them in public i really enjoy wearing them inside for now.

14,5 cm is indeed quite something :smile: I can understand why your surroudings woud raise an eyebrow if you'd wear those.

What's your shoe size? You could consider wearing a conservative 8 cm block heel... also feeling great and nobody cares.

Just for the record, i am male, 32 years old and live in the Netherlands.

Soon we'll need hhplace.nl :grin:

Where in the lowlands do you live?

Bert

What's all the fuss about?