Another outing

seth_nj111

Hi all, I have not posted in a while and have actually not been out much for a while. I got a good spook when I ran into a co-worker while I was in heels. She did notice and my S/O jumped in and told her it was a dare. She did not to my knowledge leak the 'dare' at work but has made private comments to me like 'doesn't it suck to loose a bet' etc. Anyway, worked up the courage again to go out again on a trip away from my home area. We decided to spend the weekend in Baltimore inner harbor area and my S/O egged me on to go in heels. I couldn't refuse of course. I did wear long pants that covered the heel of my pumps with 4" for the trip down. Once there, I switched to sandles to try and keep cool but of course this was a lot more noticable sporting red nails. My S/O kept up the support and after a few hours I was pretty comfortable. I spent the rest of the weekend without any issues sporting sandles. I did get some double takes and a few stares here and there but that was about it. When I was side by side with my S/O I was very comforatable, but if she and I were seperated for a bit, for example, a trip to the restroom, I did get very nervous and anxious. Hopefully I will rebuild my confidence to continue public outings closer to home. Seth

I just ignore looks when i go for a wizz, eveybody looks at anyone who's different for whatever reason - unusaul coloured suit, pink hair, etc....... A lot of times its envy that the person has the bollox to stand out from the crowd and be themselves !!! Gd luck !!