YIPPIE!!!!!!!

Renee

Today is a very important and joyous day for me. Back last spring I filled out the form and wrote a check to have my name changed. Today my passport came with my new name of Renne which was changed from Robert. I used to be Robert Blank Blank and always went by my middle name whic was confusing paper wise, i.e. checks, drivers license etc. So now I am Blank Renee Blank. My wife who left today to visit her parents in the Riverra was happy to see it. Unfortunantly I could not go. In case you did not see my post on the "Introduce yourself thread" Renee is my wife's mother's name. She is a great lady who will be 90 Monday week. Anyway... Renee with 2 1/2 inch kitten heel satin mules with a mary jane strap is and a new passport is very happy. Now to change my drivers licence and then social security card... Renee p.s. Tonight is not only a full moon, but the fall equinox weekend so to celebrate I will wear my 7" wedge hele, reverse ankle strap platform wedgies I decorated but have not ever worn. YIPIE! YIPPIE! YIPPIE!

Thank you! For some reason my parents raised me by my middle name, so when people called me Robert I hated it. I asked my parents why they named me Robert and they said that it was the only name they could agree on. My dentist's receptionist calls me Bob. No one except her ever called me Bob???? To make it a bit longer I am a girl on the inside who will never be a girl on the outside, which is okay as my wife like being married to a :lesbian trapped in a man's body", but would ruin the marriage understandably if I did have "the operation" which is okay. My name change is enough to give me the happiness and afermation of being of acceptance of being a "girl". Thank you again. Big hugs! Renee Oh and the shoes have cresent shaped cutouts in the heel which I painted with silver glitter nail polish to look like a moon and did some for my wife also. (we enjoy dressing as twins).

I'm glad you're happy. My parents raised me by my middle name too. It confuses the absolute heck out of everyone I come into contact with. I made sure I didn't pass that one on to my child. Oh, and the shoes sound great! I suppose that this being hhplace, I should mention shoes at some point :smile:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Thank you yamyam! Always bring up shoes :smile: My middle name drove me crazy for years. My wife is happy we decided to change it to her mom's ( her mom is a godedess also ie Laurie but maybe 75 years older). Her mom is flattered also. Her mom will be 90 in a week from tomorrow. I wish i could be there in Italy... Renee p.s. I am glad your child is not a middle name one.

So you are about 28? I was thinking about 25. O.k. so computers especially typing and arithmatic are not my specialty. Video production and live shows ( big sound systems/concetrts are) Anyway my wife is a hh godess like you! Once I brought home a tape of music my friend recorded for an arobics tape. She had 6 inch heels on and started doinf arobics. hee hee hee. She also tok ballet for 8 years, but grew to 5'9" and was to tall for the guy ballet dancers to toss in the air. SHe also tried out for the "Rockettes" and they said she was real good but too tall for them also. She is well ... "about" 55 and a "bit" over 10 years older than me. Renee