Got my very first pair!

Skrymer

yep..got em at payless! had my gf buy em thow..still hadent gotten up to doing it on my own..there 3 inch i believe..and well..kinda painful to walk around in..ill post pics soon to show you..but hopefully i can keep practicing till i can move up to higher levels..but this is exiting..my very first pair!!!

yep..got em at payless!

had my gf buy em thow..still hadent gotten up to doing it on my own..there 3 inch i believe..and well..kinda painful to walk around in..ill post pics soon to show you..but hopefully i can keep practicing till i can move up to higher levels..but this is exiting..my very first pair!!!

Congrats! It just gets better my friend.

real men wear heels

Hello there! 3" and painfull? are those normal pumps... do they fit you? Where is the pain? Cause imho a good fitting shoe should not hurt your feet. just me 0.02 Have fun and believe me... anything to 4" is easy to achieve with little practice... you'll do well soon! :smile:

its just like on the ball of my feet. it hurts after awhile after standing in them..the shoe fits pretty good..but the sole of the shoe..is kinda thin..so u can feel it a bit more..but ive gotten alot better with them since yesterday!

Hi Skrymer, and congratulations on your first pair. The pain in the balls of your feet is perfectly normal, it's just because you're putting a lot of weight on there that you're not used to. With practise you'll find that you can gradually wear them for longer without it getting so sore. I used to struggle if I made a cup of tea with my heels on, now I'm ok for a night out in them! Chris

Congrats on your first pair. Its always a rush but there is only one 1st time. Enjoy them and walk in them as much as you can. Are you used to padded shoes like sneakers / takkies or shoes with a thicker soul. This shoes offer cusioning where your shoes have a very thin soul a offer very little cusioning. Your feet will get used to it. ENJOY Let us know how it goes & with news of additions to the family (shoe wise)

I've got those in my NINE WEST nee high blade heel (4 inches), they make the boots much more comfortable, but after wearing them yesterday, I think that I need to wear some what thicker socks (for the toes sake, since the gel inserts do not go as far down into the boots as I'd like) otherwise they really make a big difference.