Tip Toes

Erynne

A while back I was at the grocery store wearing heels. I had been wearing them all day and kind of forgot that I was wearing them. I went to stand up on my tip toes to get something off a high shelf and I wouldn't go up. I was like what the why can't I? oh yeah..i'm wearing heels, already on my tip toes.

A while back I was at the grocery store wearing heels. I had been wearing them all day and kind of forgot that I was wearing them. I went to stand up on my tip toes to get something off a high shelf and I wouldn't go up. I was like what the why can't I? oh yeah..i'm wearing heels, already on my tip toes.

Been there , done that. LOL I think its soooo cool when you become so comftorable in your heels that you don't even know your wearing them and it just becomes an every day "normal" thing.

real men wear heels

i agree what youre saying well enough, but for me the comfort is better than flats, i'm not selfconcious about it, i wear them most of the time, and indeed flats seem odd... so hence forgetting i'm wearing them at times

I know what you mean about the odd feeling, when I go barefoot or back to flats (usually trainers) after even only a few hours of wearing heels, I can feel my tendons stretch. I guess it doesn't take very long for them to begin to shrink.