Swapping Shoes with date

Thea

In my younger days, my gf at the time was the same size shoe as I was. Any way, I invited her out for dinner, at which she said I need a new outfit. So we went shopping, new dress and shoes. Any, I liked these pair of strapping sandals with 3in heals. She wasn't overly thrilled, but they look nice with the outfit. Anyway, we bought the shoes and went out for dinner at a nice restaraunt. As my gf wasn't accustomed to wearing 3in heels, usually 1 1/2 - 2 in was the norm, she was complaining about them. Anyway, not listening to her whining, we went for a walk through one of the parks that overlook the city. She wasn't to thrilled about this, given that the sandles were already hurting, she said, "If you want to go for a walk, YOU wear the sandles, and I will wear yours", so we swapped and walked around the rest of the evening in hers, even drove back to her place and had supper still wearing the shoes. Unfortunately, I didn't get much opportunity after that with the exception of a few occasions.

Two of my exes have have worn the same size shoes as me. One of them had loads of pairs of boots, most of which had high heels, and she used to let me wear them whenever I liked. Once she took me out on the back of her motorbike with me wearing her black suede stiletto thigh boots! My new GF is completely happy for me to wear heels, but she's two sizes smaller so we can't share shoes. Pity really, there are a couple of pairs of mine I'd love to see her in! Chris