New shopping experience

BB_in_heels

Wow, can men really wear heels in public in England. I wish i had the bottle to do that. i only wear mine when i work at home a cuple of times a month and during the winter when the evenings are dark, i can leave work earlier and stop off somewhere that i think no-one will be and go for a short walk.

Was it a shopping centre where you went?

yes men can wear heels in england and yes it was a shopping centre.

i've warn clearly visable heels in public and no one seems to notice give it a try you maybe suprised that you donot get chased down the street by an angry mob :smile:

no harm done high 55, I am glad that you know what I mean about this too it is "stereotyping" by association too that seems to be what a lot of people do, plus all the misconceptions as well.

Wow, can men really wear heels in public in England. I wish i had the bottle to do that. i only wear mine when i work at home a cuple of times a month and during the winter when the evenings are dark, i can leave work earlier and stop off somewhere that i think no-one will be and go for a short walk.

Was it a shopping centre where you went?

To add to BB in heels' comment I've been out loads of times wearing heels, including a shopping trip to the Trafford Centre on a busy Sunday afternoon to shop for heels. While I was there I tried on and bought a pair of knee high stiletto boots in Faith. The only comment I got during the whole afternoon was some lad who looked about 15 giggling at me as I walked past, and he shut up pretty quickly when he saw me look at him.

Others have said this before, but you're actually far less conspicuous as part of a crowd.

Chris