High Heeled Training Diary #30

Laurieheels

Windows "update". Why it nags me to run this horrid thing all of the time is beyond me. As a result, my computer died. This may be the last diary for a while. I am using my sister's computer for now, but the settings make everything different for the web sites I like, and none of what I need is on her computer. I doubt this will end up being posted on Jenny's board because of that. This will have to be quick, but I will do my best to relate to you how the heels went this week. Monday, the cookie day, in which everyone told me how good my cookies were. I believe I wore my black velvet stilettos. I was happy and in the groove of things. Even the unattainable biker boy was happy with the milk chocolate and peanut butter chip creations. I miss those cookies now that they are all gone... Tuesday - same black velvet stilettos, about ten hours in them, I believe. Nothing exciting to report, just eating more home baked cookies of goodness. Wednesday - the day that made me borrow a computer for this diary - five and a half inch white stiletto pumps, with the same white capri pants and pale mauve blouse that I wore it with a few weeks ago. Nine hours in these shoes, and I feel that I have recovered in full from the camping break. And the comments! I was able to be in my own office, wearing these high heels were I belonged, and everyone was noticing. I knew people were staring as I walked about, I had to deal with customers, they made comments When I was around the reps dealing with the customers in person, people noticed and commented. Someone looked behind the counter there where I was to get a better view. Conclusion - white shoes with stiletto heels stand out! Thursday - back to the black velvets. A day off, for the doctor (a checkup with my GP, everything is fine) and time with my mother. When not using the straps, the back part of the shoe extends upward, making the shoe look very high indeed. my mother actually said "Wow, those shoes are high!" and that was followed by "I am sure I had a pair just like them at one time". Twelve hours, five inch heels, hot feet. :smile: Friday - sandals are important, and on a more casual day, the usually uncasual Laurie was in her four inch stiletto sandals. With a black skrit and a light blue sleeveless top, It was still a classy way to look a bit dressed down on a day when everyone else chose to wear jeans. I would wear jeans if I owned a pair. I suppose it might be safe enough for me to buy a new pair now that my waist line is settling back to an acceptable measure of self dignity. :grin: Saturday - the same sandals again. I had to work, quite early, and those sandals were nice when things turned hot. And I wore them again today, Sunday, when I went with my sister for groceries. I would write more, but I need to finish up. I may be scarce as my computer freezes as Windows starts to load up. None of my meddling has worked so far. Time to wait for work on Tuesday and hasrass the techies for help. I will not wipe out the drive and start again. I need my writing from that computer. My plan over the next two days was to work on mk story and save everything to a floppy. And idea full of glory and greatness, cut short several hours before the implementation. So diary #30 may be the last for some time. I hope to be up and running in a week, but who knows. For now, motorcycles cloud my mind, and a desire for writing consumes my heart. Neither can be handled right now, and I find the prospect of being unable to work on my writing as the most depressing event since.... finding out biker boy was taken? Maybe even more so. Writing is my life, my passion, my need. I suppose it will be time to take pen to notebook, in a slow scribbled attempt to save my sanity through the only outlet that truly makes my soul sing. But writing this has helped so far tonight. I think I can read a book and relax for the rest of the evening now! Tomorrow, I'll panic. :grin: Like I ever panic... (If there are typing and spelling errors, forgive me, I did a very quick edit, time was limited)

Windows.... Got to love doing the up grade. Thats why I have been waiting till they get the major bugs out before doing so. But I don't buy the upgrades. Just the whole thing and then Fdisk. :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I don't put high heels on an equal playing field, I just wear them an enjoy. I take advantage of my feet, especially now since they have anm advantage of being a bit longer that the average. Sure, my height is also higher than that of an average woman, and then the heels make me tower over some, but who said life was fair? My only goal is to make sure that life is fun! :smile: