Hello!

Just thought i would say hi. My name is Josephine and i love to get high heeled footwear messy! I was dared by a friend to try and not one to shy away from a dare(well most things) i did it! I was dared to go out and buy a new pair of heels as if i was going out on a date which i did. On putting them on i was picked up by car and driven out to the countryside.I was then faced with a muddy field!!! I stood tall and walked sinking with every step! It was sooo Naughty but so much fun! That was really my first try at anything like that, and as they say...the rest is history! Jm.x

Who dared you Josephine, boyfriend or girlfriend? And did they enjoy the experience? I'm afraid I don't share this fetish of yours, I like my heels to look tall slim and immaculate, but it takes all sorts doesn't it. Otherwise it would be a boring old world. Welcome here, and I hope you really enjoy it. T

Hi dragster, It was mudcole! I also really enjoy high heels to wear anyway as i wear flat shoes or trainers to work so in the evenings when i go out etc i will normally always wear heels. Before i was dared to get them messy i wouldn't have dreamed of doing that to them because thats just wrong! Its something i would do for the mudcole website but my own personal heels in the wardrobe are for wearing out only. I see you said you don't share my fetish you prefer your heels to be tall slim and immaculate, well i have to say i too like them tall and slim, but any high heel that gets worn does not stay immaculate on account of the shape of the heel and pavements with cracks in them!!! so in some respect, anyone that wears high heels out is abusing them slowly!!!!! You only have to walk down the street behind someone wearing heels and i bet you anything the heels will be scuffed scratched or damaged. The only way they would remain immaculate is to leave them in the box wrapped up......and thats just wrong!! thanks for the welcome though. Jm.x

Hi Josephine; I am very familiar with Mudcole and her fun in the mud. Are you one of her pieces of art that we have seen on her site? I believe I remember the name. Anyway, welcome and I know you will have a great time here. Johnieheel.

real men wear heels