Fetish party in Malmö/Sweden last Saturday

admirer5577

Some days ago I checked Manifests message board (Danish fetishclub) and noticed that there were going to be a party in Malmö/Sweden last saturday. There aren't that many parties in this area of the world so although I had to get up rather early the following day I decided to go there. Noticing the party only two days in advance there wasn't much chance of choosing outfit so I took the one I used for Torture Garden in London last month which some of you saw back then. It is basically all in black with 5½" high pointy pumps, leggings, petti coat skirt, shirt and and a black hat on top. With this there are white contrasting items like black/white striped arm and legwarmers, white satin corset and white satin bow-tie and this time with white easter feathers on the hat, typically swedish decoration stuff maybe. This being my very first visit to a swedish fetish party, and in my hometown, I was quite nervous about its outcome. Especially since it should be a combined party with fetish, rave and synth in some strange combo?! I arrived rather early, becuase I would have to leave early too, and just some 50 people were there. No changing room or closet on site so I left my stuff in the car and walked the 50 meters to the entrance, not really knowing what to expect at the door but all went good. When I got into the rooms I immidiately noticed that they used a lot of these black/flouroscent light (don't know the english word for it but they make white look REALLY white) so guess who became the center of everyones looks for a while? Normally I am not the one that gets a lot of attention at parties and such but both at TG in London and here I got more compliments for my outfit than I have ever had in my whole life!! Both from guys and gals. I left the place around 2:30 PM in a very good mood. (The walk back to car wasn't the quickest though, there weren't many seats so I ended up standing in my heels for 3 hours and my walk back to car showed that.) The music were probably not what I would have chosen but it was good fun with a lot of mixed people. I know many of us here hesitate about going public in heels, I did too not long ago, but these clubs welcomes you in the most spectacular outfit. So go for it, it is a great experience!

....snip.....(The walk back to car wasn't the quickest though, there weren't many seats so I ended up standing in my heels for 3 hours and my walk back to car showed that.)

...snip...

LOL! Reminds me of when exiting TG...how I (we) had to use the little smooth surfaced strip of concrete about 12 inches wide to walk on instead of the cobbled streets.

Glad you had a good time. ;)

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

LOL! Reminds me of when exiting TG...how I (we) had to use the little smooth surfaced strip of concrete about 12 inches wide to walk on instead of the cobbled streets.

Glad you had a good time.

Yeah, all of were walking in one long line, no one wanted to walk on the cobblestones ;) It must have looked very silly....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi admirer, Just noticed this post. I'm doing a bit of catching up on the forums as I have been way too busy with my move to pay attention to whats going on here. Looks like you are really enjoying the fetish side of our "hobby" ;) I had a feeling when we met on Halloween in NY that you would enjoy the clubs. I'm really bummed that I missed TG but theres always next year. Keep having fun. That liberating feeling of being accepted and even complimented is a big rush.