my heels got pointy

niceboots

my metal heel tip has got real pointy everything i walk on the heel starts to sink it must be from them getting older they look nice but i only can wear them in certain places becauseof the heel and how it sinks has that happen to anyone and wear do u still wear them too and should i wear them still

Hahaha. Yea I've noticed that since the very beginning. I think everyone has too. But I believe you're the first to actually say something about it ;)

Why should girls have all the fun? :P

my metal heel tip has got real pointy everything i walk on the heel starts to sink it must be from them getting older they look nice but i only can wear them in certain places becauseof the heel and how it sinks has that happen to anyone and wear do u still wear them too and should i wear them still

Somewhere on this forum is a thread about heel covers (actually little plastic tip covers) that might help. You might look in the Shoe Repair - Modifications forum.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

lucky for me I dont like stilettos, so I NEVER need to worry about MY heels gouging or getting stuck! (thick platform heels & one pair of blade heels are the ones that I have, so no problem there!)