Party in Copenhagen; Theme: Shoes, boots, legs and nylon.

admirer5577

Are there any members around Copenhagen or southern Sweden that are looking to go to the "Manifest" fetish party at Raahuset in Copenhagen the 14:th of April? ;) The theme is: Shoes, boots, legs and nylon. I will go there and it would be fun/nice to see some of you other guys and gals there. And maybe pre-party before going there? It will be my first time to Manifest but it is told to be one of the better fetish clubs in Europe. If you don't wanna be public with it, just send me a PM.

Are you gonna travel from Sweden in your outfit ?

I would like to, like we did in London. It was great to see peoples reaction, especially at the front desk of the hotel. The taxi drivers weren't easy to amuse though. ;)

But going with public train transportation, the local train "Pågatågen" and "Öresundstågen" by myself isn't very appealing. The attitude from people, in Malmö especially, makes me think twice about going by train in my outfit. If there would be let's say 4-5 people going together I wouldn't hesitate but probably not on my own. So I guess I will change at the club. Hate it cuz half the joy in London was going there and then back again. Maybe I just pull a pair of pants and a jacket over it. Most probably I will wear the same as in London, or similar but in another colour scheme.

You wanna come along? It sure was fun in London. And the party place in Cph, Raahuset, is just 500 m from the train station.

Hi admirer5577

It is actually the fetish party I am referig to in this thread, so I will proably be easily recognisable at least in the start of the party.

I havn't heard of any pre-party yet, but watch the manifest guestbook they're often advertised there

Regards

XLheel

It is actually the fetish party I am referig to in this thread, so I will proably be easily recognisable at least in the start of the party.

I havn't heard of any pre-party yet, but watch the manifest guestbook they're often advertised there

I kind of guessed that it was this event you practised for. It will be nice to see you there, either at some pre-party or at the party. I will keep my eyes open for any pre-party. Also Darkside have a guestbooks where one might find pre-party info.

See you at Manifest.