She struts her stuff...

e

The good weather has finally arrived here in Rochester,NY and the gals are slowly starting to venture out in their heels here in downtown. On Monday it was in the mid-60's and a young lady was walking smartly on Main St. with old-fashioned black 4" spiked pumps. We shared a street corner for a few moments as we waited for the light to change. She was the center of attention from male and female pedestrians alike based almost solely on her choice of footwear. I sensed she knew she was attracting attention because she knew her legs and shoes looked smashing. Some of you gals here on the forum must know what it's like to be the center of attention because of your footwear. What's it like to turnso many heads? Thanks.

i love the fact the weather is nicer.. and women are dressing up more in heels and sandals. the sad part though.. fashion is pushing for flats. and that is catching on faster than I ever hoped. oh well. heels will be back sooner or later. the down side... my lady now may shift away from heels.. now that she's taken to it. fashion can be such a royal pain in the rear!!! RPM

The good weather has finally arrived here in Rochester,NY and the gals are slowly starting to venture out in their heels here in downtown. On Monday it was in the mid-60's and a young lady was walking smartly on Main St. with old-fashioned black 4" spiked pumps...

60 degrees in Rochester???:smile: I thought you guys only had July, August and winter up there.;):o

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels