Hi from Australia

I just thought I would say hello to everyone. I have only recently joined and this is my first post here. I live near Melbourne Australia and look forward to participating in some of the discussions. I would love to hear from any other aussie girls too! I have a good collection of shoes - flats, heels, thigh and ankle boots. I am also quite tall, so I love kitten heels because they have a cute heel and are not too high. I am a savvy shopper and try not to spend too much on each pair. I am always on the lookout for a bargain and enjoy the sales! Cheers for now, Ingrid

Hi and welcome Ingrid. We'd love to see you model your collection and we'd like to encourage you to go more with the higher heels. I have a rant on here somewhere about how pleasing it is to see tall women wearing tall heels. I'm one male who doesn't mind being shorter than the woman I'm with.

Ingrid:-) Hello to you from down under in Australia. There are a few other members there for you to get to know. Enjoy your stay here and welcome to the Forum. It is so nice to have another lady join us here. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!