PJ

I am a new member here. And I'm having trouble getting an Avatar image to appear in all of my postings. :smile: I have followed the guidelines and created an image that is less than 6k in size and no larger than 80 pixels in dimensions. I have it stored on a public accessible server. But when I type in the URL, the image appears as a rectangle with a red X inside of it indicating a bad link. I have no problems inserting images inside of my postings. I just can't add one in my profile. I read in the FAQ's that if the Avatar image feature does not work, then admin probably has it disabled. How do I contact admin? Who is admin? What's funny is that when I create a posting, there are indications that HTML, BBCode and Smiles are all on. Why not an indication for Avatar? And if my Avatar image feature is disabled, why do I see the Avatar control panel in my profile ? I would assume that if the feature is disabled for me, then the control panel would not appear. Oh well, in spite of this problem, I am really enjoying visiting this place. Seems like a nice bunch of friendly and knowledgeable people in here. PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 weeks later...