driving in heels

niceboots

I think it makes a mess of the heels. They can get quite scuffed. Although I do it, not because of any thrills, but because that was what I was wearing when I got in the car and didn't have any alternative other than bare feet. I don't think it is unsafe if you are used to it, although I think driving in platforms is crazy. It's strange in these days of completely over the top safety culture eg £60 and 3 points for taking a bite out of cheese sandwich while driving, that the safety maffia have not yet addressed driving footwear.

I think it makes a mess of the heels. They can get quite scuffed. Although I do it, not because of any thrills, but because that was what I was wearing when I got in the car and didn't have any alternative other than bare feet...

I always find it quite disgusting to see a woman wearing one shoe totally scuffed and abused from driving, and I believe it is not safe either. But one thing many people never address is what the heels do to the car, ie carpets, floor mats, etc. That can get pretty disgusting too. I do drive in heels occasionally, but I don't recommend it.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels