High Heel Turn-on

Magickman

If we are to believe the results of new research, high heels are a turn-on for many people, around the world.

An article by Roger Dobson, in UK newspaper, The Independent, cites an international study conducted by the University of Bologna.

Heels are the world's No 1 fetish, says the largest ever global survey of sexual kinks.

"Feet and objects associated with feet were the most common target of preferences," say researchers.

Surprisingly large numbers of both men and women feel that feet and shoes are by far the biggest turn-ons.

The aim of their study, according to researchers, was to survey sexual preferences internationally, in the general population.

Read the article at:

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/science_technology/article2303022.ece

Hi all, Walking around the centre of town this morning, wearing a pair of plain 2 inch square heel courts/pumps, I was knocked out by all the gorgeous heels the women were wearing. I was so envious! And yeah, it make them look sexy. The click of heels on concrete was like a Mozart piano concerto to my ears....... I really must get myself some quality 4 inch stillettos! All best wishes, Tosca

Still rainin' still dreamin'

There are several sexual aspects to heels. The insertion of the foot into the shoe symbolises the insertion of male into female. At the point of orgasm there is a tendency to arch the foot and lift the toes, the exact shape you get when wearing heels. They also elongate the leg which is a signal of sexual maturity and standing on tiptoe is one of the flirting gestures for women.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.