last night

since-i-can-rem

Hello everybody,

last night I had a gig with my band.

I wore some long jeans and sneakers. I had my chunky pumps with me and tried to wear them.

My trousers were so long you couldn`t see the heel, that is about 4".

At first it felt good at my feet, but still I felt a little uncomfy, cause everybody could probabyly see that I´m wearing heels.

After 1 1/2 hour standing on one place, I had to change them back to sneakers.

I was a little dissapointed but I wasn`t brave enough, to wear them again.

http://s01.imagehost.org/0686/M0010486.JPG

After our gig, I drove to a parking place nearby a park, and in 4:30 AM there were nobody around and I changend in my 5" boots.

Whta a great feeling! So I took a walk about 10 minutes. The clicking of the heels were so loud, and I couldn`t really relax.

http://s01.imagehost.org/0748/9f_3.JPG

http://s01.imagehost.org/0748/74_3.JPG

Sometimes, I dream about wearing heels. But everytime I do, I still have the fear in my dreams, to be cought.

Sadly I´m still don`t have the balls, to talk with my GF, allthough she know about my heels and my heel thing.

I store my heels in Boxes under my Desk and she knows it.

Still it feels awkward to me, to talk with her.

Maybe this Saturday I will get another chance on carnival.

Have a nice Day!

Hi since.... If you browse around the form, you will find a lot of people with your same situation. This is a good place to talk to others, and to find the support of people who all have the same interests as you. I personally have issues that , upon corresponding with others here, have helped resolve some of them. It will thak some time to get the courage up, but heels are nothing to be ashamed of, since we men were the first in history to wear them anyway! Heel on! P.S. Really nice boots!!! (I love boots in the winter!)

Heels Are GRRREAT!!!

S.L.

Hi, they are my only one pair of boots, they are size 44EU. Another story from last night. I saw a guy, dressed as a girl/women. He was wearing flat Ballerina like women shoes and he was standing by agroup of girls. On of the girls tried on his shoes and said "they are to large for me" I noticed, that when guys dressed up like girls/women they often wear no women shoes. I hav no Problems to waer women clothes on carnival, but women shoes? This is my point, when I´m not brave enough...

Those boots are gorgeous! :wink: I'd wear them in a shot!

About the confidence thing, it grows over time. I'm still having issues with confidence but now I'm creating outfits that are working my confidence has improved - it really is getting to the point where I really don't care what people think (any compliments of course are welcome!). My style has evolved over the past two years - as I'm sure yours will. This will boost confidence.

Secondly, talk to your girlfriend. She may help ease some of your fears. Is she happy with your passion for wearing heels?

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

.... was very dissapointing. As we dressed for carnival, I had a black dress, like last year, and she asked me what shoes I wanna to wear. Before I could say anything she said: No High Heels. I´m now exactly a the same point as last year, as she said to me, I would look like a gay drag, only because I wore High Heels. Now I´m again on that point, to think my life over.... Tell you more later

I noticed, that when guys dressed up like girls/women they often wear no women shoes.

I think this is because if you're dressing up for a one-off occasion it's fairly easy to borrow women's clothes from your girlfriend, a friend, whoever. Most guys have bigger feet than girls though, so finding a pair of shoes to fit is much harder unless you buy your own. The majority of guys aren't going to buy a pair of heels for one night out, even if they could walk in them, hence the male footwear.

Following on from this, it could be that your girlfriend is OK with the idea of you wearing a dress to a party because that could be borrowed, but the shoes would be fairly obviously yours and maybe that's what makes her uncomfortable.

Chris