She was a school teacher

Magickman

Of course, I didn't know at first, that she was a school teacher. But later, she told me. It was Friday night, and the singles dance was at a new location, for this week. The dance was at a suburban Catholic Church social hall, in the Minneapolis, MN area. I prepped for the event by getting a haircut and a fresh gold glitter manicure. Wore my new gold boots with 4" heels and gold hoop earrings. These things are symbols of sexual availability, and should not be underestimated. The band started playing at 8 P.M., and I was looking for a dance partner. She approached me, and asked me to dance. Simply put, the teacher was ready to boogie. "I love to dance," she repeated several times. Well, dance we did, for at least two hours. They had an open bar at this event, all you wanted to drink, without charge. I was told that the church lacked a license to sell liquor, but they were permitted to give it away. So the dancers were thusly in a good mood. My teacher may have been a little tipsy. Anyway, I spun her about and twirled her rapidly, the whole time. And she loved it! Her purse was on a long shoulder strap, and it flew an orbit around her, at hypersonic speed. One other dancer even complained that she nailed him, with the purse. She hit me with it a few times, too. Before she departed, she kissed me. Not once, but several times. There are lessons, here, that we might note: Grooming counts, in attracting a partner. Accessories are important. You have to get out there, to find someone. Women can be initiators. Dancing is a great way to meet people. A drink or two can release inhibitions. Kissing is always good. So did anyone else get out for fun on Friday night? What happened?

Heelfan and I went to check out the venue for the International Heelmeet. I got just a little squiffy, he's such a baaaaaad influence on me!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I dated a school teacher, once. She was cool with me wearing heels, and dating others, but said if I did the nasty with anyone else she'd drop me like a rock. She wasn't into no two-timer. Miz desperate eventually spotted some suit and bam, hopped on board as a wife, with kids, whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

I dated a school teacher, once. She was cool with me wearing heels, and dating others, but said if I did the nasty with anyone else she'd drop me like a rock. She wasn't into no two-timer. Miz desperate eventually spotted some suit and bam, hopped on board as a wife, with kids, whatever.

That story sure has a familiar ring to it!:wink:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels