Anyone else going to Download Festival

phil_hh

Hi all,

June 8th - 10th sees the return of Download Festival at Castle Donington, UK. (see www.downloadfestival.co.uk ).

Having been on the Rock / Motorcycle scene for many years, if there's anywhere I'd feel safest wearing heels it would be at a rock / bike event.

Being new to wearing heels in public, I certainly think my 5" stilleto black patent heels will be getting a full public outing at this event. Given the great diversity of people who attend this event, a guy in high heels might raise a smile, but that's about all (maybe that would be half the fun gone??).

There have been groups of guys who attended the whole weekend dressed as nurses. I don't think these guys were a highly organised on-line community who were having a 'nursie-meet'. Everyone assumed that they had all decided they had just chosen something eccentric to wear to Download in order to be a bit different.

Therefore, if there are any other members here who will be attending Download (particularly any nervous public heelers like myself), why not have our own little HeelMeet there??

I'll certianly be out in heels - I might also take a pair of shorts. That would be the ultimate rush for me, but I'd never get to do that in the town / city where I live.

Maybe get to see 1 or 2 of you soon??? (Unfortunately I can't make the London Heelmeet in March, but I'd certainly like to :-(( ).

• 1 month later...

Phil As per the last few years, I've been toying with the idea of going to Download for one of the days. I've never quite made it though. Transport is a problem from down here for one thing. I'll keep watching the line-up and will decide once a few more names are announced (here's hoping for Paradise Lost)

Always High-Heel Responsibly