shoe size

user125

Hi My wife has a 39-40 European size (sometimes 39, sometimes 40 depends on the shoe), and I bought her over the internet some pair of Ellie 4.5 inch high heels, size 9 American. These are almost good in size, maybe a little bit smaller than her foot. That's why I'm thinking when ordering a 5 inch heel, to order a size 10 from Ellie shoes. My question is, how the sandals/"slip ons" from Pleaser and Tony's shoes, compare to Ellie shoes ? They are smaller , larger, the same ? I wanted to place this question in the women section since it's aimed at women in particular..but not sure if I'm allowed, that's why I placed it here. thanks

Pleaser runs slightly smaller than Ellies in my opinion too. But what I find worse is that different models within Pleaser's range are very diiferent in sizes. Pumps in 14 fits me great, boots seem to a bit bigger but that doesn't matter that much because you don't "loose" a boot even if it is slightly big, and you can put a sole inside for better comfort. But I have some models from them too that are very much smaller so the best is to try therm before buying if you have that possibility.

I have both Pleasers and Ellies in size 11 with 5-inch heels and each is on the tight side. They're broken in now and fit fine, but it took some stretching before they fit comfortably. It's one of those instances where an 11.5 would be just right, but they don't have half sizes in that size range.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!