Payback.

This is a stroy I came up with that I would enjoy have happening to me. Maybe one day I will show it to my wife. It's called: "Payback" Watching my wife get all dressed up for my company party is always fun. She complains that she can’t find the right outfit, switching them many times as I take my time putting on my black slacks, black shirt, and black shoes. Yes it is an easy decision compared to her. Finally she has picked out the dress and is almost ready to walk out the door. But, she needs help picking the shoes out. (She should know me, high heels are a must). “Which shoes should I wear honey?” she says holding up a pair of 2 inch pumps and 3 inch wedge heels. I tell her that both will not work since she is wearing a skirt above the knee, she needs a taller heel. I go in the closet and bring out one of the favorite pair of heels she owns, a 4 inch black patent stiletto heel. Since she has such a small foot, the heel is very high for her and brings her lips closer to mine without bending over. She complains that her feet will hurt and that she knows I will have her standing all the time at the party. I assure her that we will find a seat and I can look at her heels rather than have her stand in them. She agrees and off to the party we go. Once there, I find out that we are later than I would have liked. All the tables are full and most everyone is standing now. My wife try’s to not fuss and stands with me the rest of the night, walking from person to person with me. I enjoy watching her walk, and not hearing anything out of her, I think nothing of it. As the hours go by the party dies down and we leave. Once in the car she tells me how her feet are killing her. “You don’t understand what it is like standing in heels for hours. It’s no cake walk”. Jokingly I say, “Well then next time we go somewhere where I can wear heels, I will, and see how bad it is.” She knows of my enjoyment of wearing heels and has put up with some of my 2 and 3 inch heel chunky heel boots when we go shopping. She laughs and says, “Oh that will be the day, not like it is coming anytime soon.” A month passes with the normal life going by and I receive a call from my wife at work, “Honey, guess what I just won? I was the tenth caller and won a trip to Vegas! Completely free next month!” she says. I am happy and we have been wanting to go since we watch Texas Holdem all the time on cable. The day of the trip comes and I am wrapping up things at work. I will swing by and pick up my wife and we are on the way to Vegas. “Did you pack everything honey?” I ask. “Oh yes, I got everything we will need.” She says. Once we land we get our suite and enjoy the look over the strip. It is getting late but that’s when Vegas starts having fun so I slip out of my business suit and dress shoes and take a quick shower. My wife joins me as a wonderful surprise. She has a evil grin and kisses me as she says lets go see the lights. I dress and go to our “shoe bag” and notice I don’t see any shoes or socks for me. “Honey, where are my shoes, didn’t you pack them?” I ask. “Oh yes dear, they are in the new bag I brought. I couldn’t fit all our shoes in them this time. Being here for the week and all.” She says. I walk to the spare bed and open the case. There lays three pairs of shoes. However they are no ordinary men’s shoes. One pair are 5 inch patent leather stilettos with locking ankle straps, the next is a pair of heels are 5 inch also but knee high black boots, and the last are a pair of brown blade heel boot with a 4 inch heel. “What are these?” I say. She points out that she was so miserable at my company party that she didn’t forget what I said. She has planned that the whole week I will wear heels. “We are in Vegas, who will care here if they see a guy in heels; Drag Queens walk the strip all the time.” She points out. She knows I would never have the nerve at home but here, why not. “If you try to whimp out on me, we will use the locking ankle straps for the rest of the trip, agreed?” she says with a smile. I agree and slip on the brown boots that match my shirt. As we walk out the door she tells me that it will be a long night and she is so glad she has on her running shoes…….. The night is young, and the heels are high…

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...