Question about an online shop

Nicole

I read the rules about advertising, so I hope that this isn't breaking them. Although I am unlikely to every shoes online, there is one online shop that for me stands out from all the rest. Their styles are to my mind very beautiful and often unique at least when viewed over the web- at least I've never seen them either in LA or in Santa Barbara or elsewhere online. They also have one of the best designed websites. The shop is Veronica's of Switzerland. In light of this, Veronica's is one of the few shops that I would even contemplate ordering online from. My questions are as follows: 1) Do other people feel more or less the same way? 2) Have people ordered from them and if so what was the experience like? 3) Are the shoes as good upclose as they are on the web? Nicole

the truth shall make you fret

• 6 months later...

Wouldn't know about ordering from Vernoicas, but the website looks fantastic, would certainly consider ordering something from there. I have ordered shoes from Bananashoes online, they've always been very helpful and the photos are a pretty good representation. :lol:

Admirer of one special lady in high heels.

• 2 months later...