Tottering in high heels for partner

poppi

Hello every one. Is there any others out there who have husbands who get very turned on by there wifes tottering around the house in 5"+ heels, even if they kinda struggle in them. Many thanks. Deb's.

Deb's

I would be one of those husbands. Although my wife isn't really into this, she'll sometimes wear them for me. And yes, it's a major turn-on to see her struggling with the height. Any woman really, but my wife's very special of course. Hence my handle here on the forum. WobbleFan

not so much the tottering, but the wearing of very high heels. i love it. my lady isn't the biggest fans of wearing heels.... especially if there is no need to wear heels (like around the house). so. whenever she does.. i love it.. but i don't pressure her for it. (not saying anyone here does either). but it's amazing to watch! RPM

Still not managed too pluck up the courage too ask my current g/f about wearing higher heels. She does wear heels when we are out her highest are 4" sandals and she does have a smallish foot uk 5 but her average is around 3". But she has amazing feet . her arches are really high and her ankles are very flexible , i'm sure she could go higher, a lot higher but not necesssarily for outside wear, but i would love too see her in some i have apair of 5" for her still in a box but need some courage too ask her .

Hi there Sevenup. Great to hear of you, im only speaking for myself here but when my husband asked me if i fancied to try on a higher heel i must admit i was nervous but the reaction i got of him was well worth it we both got a lot of pleasure out of me tring something different, and by the way what are the shoes you have in the box?

Deb's

Hello every one.

Is there any others out there who have husbands who get very turned on by there wifes tottering around the house in 5"+ heels, even if they kinda struggle in them.

Many thanks.

Deb's.

I'm a man, maybe even typical, I don't know. But yes, I do like to see my lady make an effort. I don't want her to suffer for any period and she may not have to walk in them at all. I'm reminded of Kathy Levine, the former QVC host who one day when a caller was complaining about the height of a pair of shoes they were selling, said "I love high heels. You put them on, they have their effect and after 20 minutes you take them off, And you don't have to walk anywhere"

Whatever did she mean???? (I almost felloff my chair when she said that).

Hi there Sevenup.

Great to hear of you, im only speaking for myself here but when my husband asked me if i fancied to try on a higher heel i must admit i was nervous but the reaction i got of him was well worth it we both got a lot of pleasure out of me tring something different, and by the way what are the shoes you have in the box?

Same with me, my bf absolutely loves me in very high stiletto heels. when he first asked me to wear the really high ones, i was a bit puzzled and nervous too, but when i saw and felt his reaction to it, i knew it was worth while...

Hi Poppi The pair of heels i have are 5" blk patent court shoes from "Hayway shoes" , plain and simple but in size 5 uk look really sexy and high! Seems like i need to find the right time to pop the question , but she did find my collection a while back (we lived together then) and was very curiuos about my reasons for having them, and found it a little strange that i wore heels , so i think i'm going to have to be a little gentle about the subject, although she knows i have a fetish, i tell her her feet are fab, but the extra words just done seem to be on the end of my tongue when i need them.

I would be one of those husbands. Although my wife isn't really into this, she'll sometimes wear them for me. And yes, it's a major turn-on to see her struggling with the height. Any woman really, but my wife's very special of course.

Hence my handle here on the forum.

WobbleFan

I am another one of those husbands. And I also like to wear heels so high that I can barely stand let alone walk. I Love the challenge and have worn 7.5 inch stiletto's and ballet's out in public many times.

My wife cannot walk well in heels but it is a real turn on when she tries to do it for me.

Hey derf, Seems I'm not entirely alone in this world. Seems like your wife wears the heels just for you. Do you just ask her? And if so: how? I mean, if I eventually muster the courage to ask my wife, she doesn't reject straight away, but somehow she never gets to wear the heels for real. Funny thing, really, that I'm so hesitant of asking something of the woman I've been with for 15 years. Anyway, I'd appreciate your help. WobbleFan