driving in boots

alicia

• 2 months later...

I get a real turn on driving in my heels, I feel powerful, in control and very sexy.

great link Alicia, thanks

I do too! I just love to feel the power surge to the rear tires under the control of my high-heeled foot.

Sometimes if the surface is bad - my wheels won't obey - and I spin them like mad. That's fun too!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 3 weeks later...

It was true. I love driving anyway, but driving in high heels boots was better again. There’s nothing quite like flooring the accelerator pedal in stilettos and feeling the power as the car pulls away especially when you have a fast car. I never really over did it. I am quite a careful driver, but love to open her up when the time is right. I suppose its the combination of feeling the energy of the machine and the command you have over it together with the authority of the high heels boots. Again its something which is difficult to describe with a few words, do it and find out, or not ! This is my advice. Alicia

Boot me up, Boot me down

i agree feeling that power as the heel is pushed to the floor and the tires sit there spinning it is nice i see lots of people seem to like that to i have a mercedes and a big mercury grand marquis they both have v8 motors. so i know its fun pushing on the gas pedal do lots of people here like that to i'm just wondering thamks ellen