NEW RED Mary Janes

johnieheel

• 2 weeks later...

VERY nice

Have you been out in them yet?

Haven't got the opertunity to go out in them yet but have worn them around the house alot after my GF put them on me as my wake up call and I could wear them all day with no problem. Nice wake up call too. I might add that she wakes me up every morning slipping a different pair of shoes or boots on my feet. It's GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!! And thanks for the poss. comments.

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

Johniehhl You are so lucky and your GF is great, it sounds like fun having her wake you each day with different heels.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Johniehhl

You are so lucky and your GF is great, it sounds like fun having her wake you each day with different heels.

Ya, she really has fun with it and always has my coffee waiting also. Lucky me huh...

real men wear heels

nice marjanes and your lucky to have a g/f friend that is so accepting to your hobby .I do have a question where did you get the pumps on your aviator??

The red mj's are by delicious and came from www.cutesyshoes.com and the black pumps on my avatar are what I really really want and I forgot where I found them but they were around 200.00 US and am still trying to find where I found them. They are not mine yet.lol Anybody got a clue where they're at? I think it's from a company in Italy.

real men wear heels

The red mj's are by delicious and came from www.cutesyshoes.com and the black pumps on my avatar are what I really really want and I forgot where I found them but they were around 200.00 US and am still trying to find where I found them. They are not mine yet.lol Anybody got a clue where they're at? I think it's from a company in Italy.

Just found them. Shoes in my avatar. ItalianHeels.com (platforms} Now could someone help me to convert to a size 9 womens. I have a chart butI'm not sure how acurate it is.Looks like about a 39 or 40. which is closer to a 9? Also 147.55 EURwhich is how much in US?

real men wear heels