follow-on to 'pleaser sizing'

JSpikeheels

here are a couple of pictures of those new Pleaser Seduce "rubber" boots I was crowing about in the 'pleaser sizing' thread in the 'for the CD's, etc" forum...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

..they are shiny as you would expect rubber to be but not "patent shiny" and they feel wonderful...but I'm not quite ready for a full-no-return-home-if-they're-uncomfortable day's wear in a full five inch stiletto...but, it's coming...

Cheers

Jim

JSpikeheels

They are quite nice, like them. Are they knee high, thigh highs?

http://www.snaz75.com/pl-seduce-1002.html

they are ankle boots...I can usually zip the ankle boots right up...the knee highs..not all the way up at first but eventually all the way to the top...

really looking forward to wearing these on an every day basis..I have a new thread for everyone that discusses that...

Jim

JSpikeheels

see the link in the thread I posted earlier to the ankle-boot...Seduce also has a knee-high style in rubber too:

http://www.snaz75.com/pl-seduce-2002.html

...and they are currently offering free shipping...but I would take a bet they have a special coming after Christmas...

--------------------------

I went out today in the five inch spikeheel rubber boots to a store called Stein Mart...I wore crew socks and took along the four inch pointed toe croc-boots in case my feet hurt later...the sales lady in Stein Mart said

"you're the guy who was in here a couple of weeks ago in those spikeheel boots with the stiletto-heel"

"dat be me.." I sez..."did you like them?"

" really did...*** and I couldn't stop talking about them"

" well take a look at these..."

---------------------

..my feet were really tight in those rubber boots and crew socks so I changed in the truck to the ones I posted in my recent threads.."3 of 3" and wore them to a Target Superstore while I went to buy some tension rods to block off my windows...walked all over that store and I'm sure I got plenty of notice but some days you're out for the attention and some days you're not...

(...sometimes you feel like a nut..sometimes you don't..)

I am just thrilled to have the skills, the flexibility in my muscles and skeleton and not least of all the circumstances and dynamics in my personal/semi-professional (being self-employed and semi-retired doesn't hurt) life at sixty-one to be able to enjoy one of my life's greatest pleasures while I still can...I will always be able to look back on this when the adventure is over and say "I was a success at something I craved to do my entire life and I accomplished exactly that!!"

Cheers

Jim

JSpikeheels