Sexy Lamp

johnieheel

I was looking for a lamp like the one on Christmas story and this is what I came up with. It was the only one I could find and was called the Christmas story lamp.Well I thought it was pretty cool so I bid on it not thinking I would win it and I guess nobody else saw it. It is so cool.

real men wear heels

I was looking for a lamp like the one on Christmas story and this is what I came up with. It was the only one I could find and was called the Christmas story lamp.Well I thought it was pretty cool so I bid on it not thinking I would win it and I guess nobody else saw it. It is so cool.

Too bad it's only 15" tall. I think I'd put it on some type of pole and make a floor lamp out of it if it were mine.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Went back to ebay this morning and Christmas story lamps are selling like size12 pumps. All sizes. The 45" to 50" tall are going well over 200.00 US. Even saw one like mine if anybody is interested.

Naaah! It's a cute lamp, but at over 200 smackers, they can keep it.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Johnnieheel:-) I have the actual address and price information for the reproduction of the actual lamp and wooden crate with excelsior included and the "Fragile" stampings on the outside. PM me if you are interested. Mickey 68 won't let me get one to put in our front window. BOO! HOO! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!