Another pair of Malicias!

chris100575

I think by now you all know that I have a bit of an obsession with the New Rock Malicia collection. Seeing as how I happened to be wearing my newest pair I thought I'd take a couple of pics and show them off.

I've wanted a pair of these since I first saw them, however they are *very* rare in the UK. I've only ever seen a pair of these come up on eBay twice and none of the shops have them, so finding them in my size, and in purple, was pretty lucky. I've now got five pairs of Malicias, all stored in their original boxes stacked in my bedroom.

Chris

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love them too. I prefer them with the curved heels, as opposed to the banana style. I wear some of the Reactor soled onesnormally, and I just ordered a pair of Malicias for my girlfriend.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

I do like the Salsa heel myself, but only one pair of mine has it. While I initially didn't like the Malicia heel as much, it's grown on me to the point where I actually think I prefer it. I certainly prefer to wear the Malicia heel when I'm going out, as I think they're more aggressive and not quite as feminine. I've also got a pair of the Reactors which I wear loads. They scared a few people at work the first day I wore them! Chris

Excellent taste, Chris... I in love with that entire collection from newrock. Heck.. Any of the boots from newrock, ROCK!. I'm currently saving my pennies for a pair of "Nomada Negro Box Plane Bull Negro Tacon Acero"..:rocker:

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Hey---when you find something that you like a lot and the fit is to your liking, you just have to have them in all of the colors available. They look great with the skirt.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Nice one Chris, they look great!!

Like Dawn say's "with all the colors available"!! Thats because your a lucky sod and having small feet!!

Will we see the skirt at the Sicknurse gig on Jan 6th?

Take care Chris, your looking cool.

Jon

Never try to baptise a cat

Wood&metal: I agree, I'm a big fan of New Rock. I love the boots you're saving for too, might have to have a pair. Thanks for the comments Dawn and Jon! The other night I was out in my Reactors, and one of my friends was referring to them as my "Dinky Rocks". I just shrugged and said that if my feet were bigger it'd make it hard to find heels that fitted. Incidentally, her Malicias are only one size smaller than mine, and she has let me try them on. Jon: You remember the conversation we had about never meeting your heroes or living out your fantasies? I think that nicely sums up why I'm keeping skirts and tights an occasional private thing along with my more feminine footwear. I need to keep it as an indulgent treat, or I think some of the appeal would be lost. I might well wear the black patent Malicias with the straps though! Chris