Flatfoot Extraordinaire

Shdwdrgn

This evening I was wearing my ballet boots while sitting at the computer for a few hours, just getting used to the feeling of them during the normal everyday routine. I didn't really do any walking in them, however this is probably the single longest period that I have worn them for. After taking them off, I was getting ready for bed and the strangest sensation came over me. I was keenly aware of standing there flat-footed, and I felt like I had huge clown-feet, like they were these extended flaps of skin that had no purpose. It was very odd and made me wish to be back in my boots with my sexy pointed feet... So I was wondering, does anyone else have sensations like that after wearing extreme heels for any length of time? Do you ever feel like your normal feet seem out of place?

Sometimes if I wear heels all day and take them off, when I stand in bare feet it feels like I'm wearing negative heels like Earth Shoes. It is a very strange, though fleeting sensation. Another sensory illusion like that occurs when I do yoga. There's a pose where I lie for several minutes with my legs straight up, then slowly lower them to the floor. The floor seems like it's never going to come and when my legs are finally down, it feels like the floor at my feet is about a foot below the rest of my body.