Been away

slaveforheels

hi all, sorry been away for a while had a lot going on and stuff, just got back online, I have just treated myself to a nice new pair of leather knee boots with 5" metal heels, will get some pictures up as soon as possible. On another note im trying to find a device which I had seen a while ago, that enabled someone to lock a pair of boots on the wearer, as was talking to the misses the other night and it came up, she is still not 100% about me and boots but thinks this would be fun for her to go out for the day and to lock me in them so as to see how it would get on for the whole day. So does anybody know of something

Go to ebay, and look up "Harness" Or "Boot Harness" I know exactly what yer talking about. I wanted a set for myself after I saw them. I thought it'd be fun to hid the key to them somewhere then come home, but on my heels, and lock them on, then I'd have t walk there to get the keys. It's also a good practice for those a little timid to go out in heels lol. Anyway, yeah, you should be able to find them on ebay. Good luck.