new heels

t-strap lover

Thought I would share with everyone about the new heels I purchased. They are Stuart Weitman Update, t-strap. Really sexy looking heels. I bought them thru Zappos. Regular 225.00 dollars on sale for 108.00 plus free shipping. I received them next day air. I don't know how to post a photo of them. maybe someone could do it for me on a reply. I've been wearing them all day getting them broke in. Thanks for letting me share this with you.

t-straps are my favorite style.

johnieheel is essentially correct on posting images. You cannot embed an image directly in your post, rather you must place the image somewhere else that is accessible via the Internet. Photobucket is a good choice, there's also Imageshack and flickr. You will have to set up an account with one of these -- I can personally attest that signing up with Photobucket is easy.

When you have an image hosting service, you can upload your pictures to their server. Each service has a help page telling you how.

Then you insert the link to your picture inside ',' tags. These are really easy to generate using the "insert image" button above the editor.

You really want to host images from an account that is under your control so you have control over your content, rather than having someone else do it for you.

Have a happy time!

• 2 weeks later...