Question: Toe box on Domina shoes

Nova

I'm wondering if anybody has a few pairs of Pleaser's Domina line of shoes. I tried the oxford style, similar to these: http://www.snaz75.com/pl-domina-359.html

Mine are totally closed though, no slingback. I tried them in a size 13, but found them to be a bit too large. Exchanging them for a size 12, I found that the toe box is so small and pointy that I can barely get the shoes on! My toes hurt instantly!

I'm wondering if they've got the same kind of toe box on the other shoes in that line, or if that's just the way the oxfords are. I'm looking at this style next: http://www.snaz75.com/pl-domina-431.html

But from the pictures I can't tell what the toe box is like. Does anybody have some of these? Maybe someone can help me figure out what I can do. I might have to buy a size 13 and hope the ankle strap does a good job of keeping the shoes on, but it would be neat if I could get into a 12.

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

I have Domina pumps and knee boots, but not Oxfords. And I have Seduce (5") in both pumps, oxfords, ankle boots and knee boots (wow, didn't realize I had that many....) and my reflection is that the pumps always seem to be smallest/narrowest, oxfords are a little bigger and ankle/knee boots are biggest. In both Domina and Seduce I can forget about anything like a cushioning insert/sole in the pumps where there is space enough for it in the boots. And pumps HAS to be worn with nylons only where the boots can be worned with a thin sock if/when necessary. I am talking about sz 14 for all but I think the same goes for the other sizes too. Hope that helped you some. /admirer

I have several pair of the Domina and Seduce lines.

The Seduce 1020 ankle boot (5" heel) has a nice sized toe box. I purposely bought them a size bigger and can easily go one smaller. These are actually the first pair of heels I tried.

The Domina 2020 knee-high boot (6" heel) has a very small toe box. I initially ordered them in a 15US as the Seduce 1020s are a bit large at a 16US. What a mistake. Couldn't do it. I had to get them in a 16. When the 16 came in, they fit but certainly need a bit of stretching to say the least. I was able to squeeze a gel sole in there for some comfort (took my Gellin's and cut them to the shape of the boot). Still, tight but damn hot.

The Vanity 2020 knee-high boot (4" heel) has a similar sized toe box as the Domina 2020 but fits better and is more comfortable. Probably because the incline is 2" less.

The Domina 420 pump (6" heel) is ok. The toe box is a nice size, but the vamp is a bit on the small size. The shoe is actually a bit bigger than the usual size 16 (compared to the others above). Don't get me wrong - they are comfortable, but could do better at the vamp.

The Seduce 420 pump (5" heel) is the same as the Domina 420. The vamp is a bit tight but not a show-stopper (so to speak).

Last but not least is the Domina 2000 knee-high boot (6" heel). This is the MOST comfortable piece of footwear I have ever worn!! The toe box is a nice size. The overall size is a bit on the smaller than standard - if you normally get a 15, get a 16. I don't know if this is the same for smaller sizes, but no matter how you slice it they are damn comfortable. Even though the heel is 6" and the incline is the same as the Domina 2020 (I put them side-by-side), they are much better on the feet.

I highly recommend looking at www.funkypair.com. I have gotten all of my heels from them and they are nothing but great. I had a problem with a pair and was told to just select a different pair (or the same) and that was it. I didn't have to ship the defective ones back.

That's about it. I hope that I was able to help.

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

Thanks guys. So far you've been awesome help. You never know, I could still have problems no matter what I order, but at least I feel more informed!

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.