Another new member

Hi everyone. I finally registered today after lurking for months. I love high heels, both wearing them and looking at people wearing them :rocker: Most shoes in my shoe collection have at least some kind of heel, although most aren't what I'd consider high heels... I'll list them all in order of heel height: Brown suede ankle boots, flats Black matte PU ankle boots, thick rubber sole (1" in front, 1.5" in back) Black leather knee-highs, 2" chunky heel Black matte PU ankle boots, 2.5" chunky heel Brown glossy PU ankle boots, 3.5" blade heel Brown wedge sandals, 4.5" heel with 1.5" platform White leather sandals, 4.75" thin (but not quite stiletto) heel with .75" platform I think it's amazing how easily you get used to heel heights. The 3.5" boots felt pretty high at first, but now it's hard to tell the difference between them and the 2" knee-high boots. I only got the white sandals recently and they felt high again at first, but now the 4" (relative) heel is already starting to feel pretty comfortable... I might have to start looking for 4.5-5" shoes soon :biggrin: