First Introduction

Hello all. I am Shelly and am here with Andy. When I found this site I had to sign up. We both have been living together in our high heels for almost 8 years now. Andy is also a great high heel artist and even has created some high heel font. We had a website that offered life like stileto candles and chocolates, but gave it up a few years ago and now just indulge in our self made portraits of us wearing shoes. We are so happy to have found others here who are a part of a couple with the male half that also likes to wear heels. looking forward to getting to know everyone better! Have Fun! Shelly

• 1 month later...

Samantha2:-) Welcome to the Forum. The legs in your Avatar pic look awful familiar to me. They look like the pic of the legs of one of our long time members from the UK. If I'm wrong, I sincerely applogise in advance, but they sure look a lot like his and seem to ring a bell. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Samantha2:-)

Welcome to the Forum. The legs in your Avatar pic look awful familiar to me. They look like the pic of the legs of one of our long time members from the UK. If I'm wrong, I sincerely applogise in advance, but they sure look a lot like his and seem to ring a bell.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Dawn HH, I have to admit they are not mine.

I have still to take some pics of my lovely legs. Hopefully soon.

In the mean time, I'll change the avatar.

Thanks for the headsup :wink: