wanting to buy this, what is your thoughts.

Griez

Posted Image

what do you think about them? i'm going to buy them, just want to know what are ya guys thinking is they will be fine, i meent they possible to be fine to going out in public.

heel is 3.4" high.

every human has they own choices...

Hi Griez I think they are ok to go out in public with. Why? Cause I do when I walk my dog in rainy or snoowy weather like now.For me they feel flat cause I used them and higher boots. I have added a zipper in mine so they are mutch easier to take on and off. They are not warm but some rainproof. Br Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

I think those boots could be worn if the time and place were right. For example, my opinion is that Patent shoes are best reserved for occassions when you are trying to dress up. So if you are putting on some really nice pants, a blazer and tie for the opera, then those shoes would kick some serious butt. Thats just one example. Its tough to see the toe box too. If the toe is pointy, then you could probably incorporate the shoes into a edgy/rocker look just fine. Again, thats just my opinion from a fashion perspective.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

ok i ahve respect to your option, so i will try to find samething similar but not so shiny for my gothic style witch is upcoming from my "designer".

every human has they own choices...