New member intro from HellOnHeels

Hello all, Another lurker decloaking :evil: I have been street heeling for a few years mostly in Manhattan. I am married and my wife, a shoe addict in her own right, is extremely supportive. The positive experiences reported on this forum have helped bolster my confidence so I thank you all. I will try to contribute by reporting on some of my experiences past and future. I have been meaning to join this forum for a long time but always kept putting it off. Well, seeing the upcoming NY heelmeet has tipped the scale. Kneehighs, hopefully it's not too late to sign up for this adventure. I and my wife would like to join in the party.

...Kneehighs, hopefully it's not too late to sign up for this adventure. I and my wife would like to join in the party.

:admin_welcome:

First off, welcome to the forum. Your participation here will be more than encouraged by our members from around the world!

And as far as the meet is concerned, it will be my great pleasure to accomodate you and the Mrs.:evil: I'm sure the other freestylers will be delighted to meet the both of you and I personally will be encouraged by your attendance.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.