Hellfire!

Duo

Hey all.

Well where should I begin.

Last night (n this mornin) was Hellfire and I have got to say that... It was Awesome!!

The best night ive had in ages.

It was also the first night that I have ever worn heels in a public/ club area.

So as you can imagine, since bein a first time n yeah. I was nervous.

I rocked up just abit before 9:30pm. There wasn't many ppl there to begin with so I was really debating if I could do it or not. Though I thought to myself, you've come all this way, wait abit longer. So I did.

Also, for those of you who dont know what Hellfire is. Here's the link.

:: Welcome to Hellfire Sydney. You will be punished ::

Anyway, I was just in my jeans n T shirt so that was makin me feel even more outta place.

I was looking like a lost puppy.

I had my gear in my bag so yeah, had to change once I got in.

There's a strict dress code. You have to be Dressed up or you cant come in.

They finally opened the doors n I was still kinda debating if I should go in or not.

I finally pushed myself upto the door and the lady asked if I had a change of clothes.

Told her I did so she let me go n change.

When I went in there werent many ppl on the floor. Though when I got out. There were a fair few more...

Still, that was like about 20 mins after being in the toilet. I was so nervous.

Going from doing nothing like this to jumping head first into the fire was something so new for me. It was alil scary but also exciting.

What I had on were my fishnet stockings, my new black leather mini skirt, black bra n top and last of all my new knee high boots. =)

But I have to say, once I came out, everything seemed so comfortable.

Also... The Biggest High Light of my night were my boots. I must have had more than 18 people come over to me and say to me that my boots looked fantastic!

I lost count after around there, haha, though it was such a nice feeling.

I caught so many ppl checking me and my boots out during the night. I loved it! =)

My shoe's were really comfortable also. Considering I was like on the dance floor for like about 4 hours all up.

Too add there were some really nice shoe's there also. Stilettos, Pumps, Ankle Straps, Sandals ect. There were heaps. The place was packed.

I made some great friends and the shows that they had on there were Awesome.

Some great outfits to add. So going back there next time.

It was also funny, but some of the ppl who went actually live right around my area.

I like see them on the bus all the time, haha

Though I think the funniest thing that happened while I was there was when one of the girls who I had just met, started dancing with me. She jumped in behind me and placed her hands on my hips and started working her way up. She got too my ribs and then she put both her hands on my chest. She jerked back abit, alil stunned.

I turned round and asked her what was the matter. She then informed me that she thought my bra was an actual set of brests, hahaha

I couldn't help but laugh. =P

Though I can't blame her, cause they did feel quite soft.

That was pretty much my night/ morning, haha.

So if anyone is interested, check out the website. Then if your game, Come!

(Sorry but this will only apply to those who live in the Sydney area)

You will have a great night and you will get to show off your stuff. =)

Everyone is so open minded and after you have been there for like 10 mins or you've talked to a couple of ppl, you'll feel like you have been coming for ages.

Hope you liked my story and maybe i'll see you there next time. Tc.

L8r all.

..Duo..

• 1 year later...

:speechless:Hi all, Last weekend I went to see my "children " i n the west midlands. I knew I was goingto be late so I agreed to meet them in the local disco. so i arrived in town at midnight and gave them a ring to say I was here. I knew where the place was so I made my way there to be lovingly greeted by my son. We had a good evening of music and a few drinks. Me not many ....I was Chaffeur. They got into the back of the car and my son found my heels. (He knows) and said I have told Mary, she is OK. Then he said you could have worn these tonight, no one would have said anything. So the next time I have the opportunity,(when ccan I make one) I will walk up to the door in my heels, whichever pair I have with me, and go in as if I am "normal" I am looking forward to that night. It will be the first time I have truly been out in public.:roll: Oh ye of little faith!!!!!! Muddypaws