Metal stiletto heel tips

I have a pair of favourite 3" stiletto heel court shoes which I bought from HayWay Shoes some years ago. I wear these shoes out a lot because they are already scuffed and worn, I have re-soled them with Woolworth's stick-on soles and I have lost count of the number of times I have replaced the heel tips.

In the pre Internet days I used to use a pair of the wife's old shoes, put my worn heel tips in them and take them to the shoe repairers to have new heel tips fitted, then I would take out the new tips when I got home and fit them in my heels. All this palaver just because I didn't want to take a pair of size 11 stiletto court shoes to my local shoe repairer.

Now that the heel tips need replacing again I thought I would look on the Internet for a supplier of heel tips and I found this site in Germany.

REPLACEMENT HEEL TIPS LADIES SHOES TOP LIFT STIFTFLECKEN ABSATZREPARATUR SCHUSTERBEDARF

This company will supply a range of heel tips for ladies shoes if any of you need to replace your heel tips and don't fancy taking them to the local shoe repairer.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Actually, I hope to be in a position to be able to offer heel tips (top pieces), and other shoe-making components to members. I also hope to start offering shoe-making courses too!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.