White Stripes video....walking in ballett shoes.

totter

Must see video. White Stripes video called Blue Orchard. Seen on VH1 and MTV. Been out for a few weeks. Many scenes of model walking in white ballet shoes - with difficulty. She ends walks down a flight of stairs, clutching to the handrail for dear life. Have a copy in .vob - no idea how to convert to .mpg or .wmv

It's on youtube.... link is

It of course helps that it's a great song! Good video too mind... :evil:

ps, First post yay! Been hanging around ages, but only just joined. Good to finally be part of the greatness!

... Have a copy in .vob - no idea how to convert to .mpg or .wmv

Use 'Project-X' (you may google for it). It can demux a .vob into mpv (video) and mp2 (audio), for example (depending on the settings, you may receive different filenames and extensions). Use 'muxxi' (you may google for it as well) to combine these audio- and video-media-streams to an MPEG-file. No recode required, should be done within 30 mins (depending on your computer's I/O-performance).

CU!

-Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the christina video too when she's in the circus tent being lowered onto the elephant in a pair of ankle ballet heels, but the next clip when she's off the elephant she's back in her strappy sandals...shame as i was looking forward to seeing how she managed ballets....

hi heels