Sin City

BootFan

You may remember these Standals/Boots that Rosario Dawson wore in Sin City.

Image Here:

http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sincityld3.jpg

I just noticed that Victoria Beckham also has a pair. I wonder if she saw the film first?

Image Here

http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vblegs15ep9vd5.jpg

I've not seen them anywhere for sale. I wonder if they were custom made.

• 1 month later...

They probably went to the same place where everyone thinks the minimum hight for a high heel is 5 inches.

??? I'm sorry I'm not sure how I should take that response.... I'm kinda taking it as a cheap shot/ insult. This is the second time you have said something in regards to my taste for heels. If you don't like my taste in shoes that is fine and dandy. But you need to understand that I don't care. Thats why I'm the one wearing them. And your first statement about Ultra Heel lovers need to go to KC that you did in your other thread was really stupid if not just flat out ignorant. Not everyone here was 5" heels. Very few people do. I just wear 5" heels because I like them. I have nothing agaisnt lower heels shoes. I have a few pair. I just prefer the ultra heels and if you can't understand that I'm sorry. But thats on you. Sorry not trying to be a jerk but I want it to be clear where I stand. If that was not a cheap shot and if this is all a big misunderstanding then I aplogize for being to defensive. But I want it to be celar where I stand. My taste in my shoes is just that. My own Personal Taste. If you like it (lots of people do) great. if you don't (lots of people who don't) then thats cool too. Just understand that I'm not trying to please anyone. I'm just here to talk about my love for wearing high heels as there is no other place on the net were men can freely talk about the subject..... sorry for the rant.

It's all good. ~Arron.