Question?

thesnowball

Ever have one of those days where you just say.."the heck with it" what I want to do was do everything in heels...work on my van in broad day light,Im having a problem with the starting of the vehicle,I turn the ignition and nothing happens,i keep turnin and turnin and turnin and then the starter kicks in,and other times the starter goes on the first try...All this started just after i got the tranny rebuilt...So im guessin its the tranny nuetral switch...just has to be reset again...or just a loose wire under neath... I just wanted to go out there wearing a black pair of heels and crawl under the van and check things out...or just go for a walk on the street, do some shopping in a mall...I guess parts of me just wanted to get it over with and see if people would notice and see if they would say anything...I might go to a pet shop later today(wed) and walk around in there with my heels on,with a pair of boot cut jeans...the wife thinks that i should go for it...but who knows... So i guess what i am sayin is ever have one of those days where you just want to get it over with...just to wear heels all the time..everwhere.. James

I often have that feeling. I actually think that i'm working my way towards the time when I say "sod 'em all" and spend an afternoon walking around in public in some 3 1/2" or 4" heels.

I must stress that it would not be in my home town! I'm not that brave.

What's stopping me most though is the thought that I can't walk well enough in them yet. I want to do it nonchalantly. I do not want to look like a kid in his (or her) mums shoes.

The time is coming though - - - i am sure of it. :evil:

Always High-Heel Responsibly

I hear ya walking in them properly...every night the wife and I go for a walk,to check the mail and back...sometimes longer...and just once in awhile I catch myself walking funny...but I am gettin better.. Sometimes what I do is wear a 5.5 inch heel around the house...and when i go outside for a walk...I go down to a 4 inch heel... Today I will be BBq in them(4 inch)...goin to bbq some chicken burgers...yummy.. James