how to correctly walk & sit in High Heel?

shaq91

Adeana

3 inch wedgies

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:55 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

walk in a normal stride and watch where you are walking....

cross your legs when sitting down...especially if in a skirt or dress

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

I'm afraid to say that English 'Finishing Schools' will teach you exactly the OPPOSITE.

Walk from the hip with your back straight - with your head up and looking ahead. Place your feet one in front of the other - straight - and put your feet down heel first.

When sitting down - a lady always closes her legs together - sits slightly forward - and tucks her feet back to the chair.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Jenny's High Stiletto Heels Home Page used to have a comprehensive guide to wearing, sitting and problems ect, but sadly the site seems to have died. The version in the internet archive I can’t seem to load as it just seems to use up all the cpu processing power.

I have managed to find a incomplete mirror of the site going back it seems to 1999. If any one has the full version maybe they could with permission post it some where on the board, it would be a shame to lose this valuable resource.

http://internetdump.com/users/jenny/wearing.htm