wife takes up high heel retort "challenge"!

taliheels

The wife was trying to force our eldest son to wear traditional clothes for a wedding we had to attend, she got annoyed with his refusals , where upon i retorted to my wife "you dont wear the things i tell you to -do you - so why force him?" - she smirked and said "okay get them and i will!" i taunted her by saying "yeah we'll see you wont be able to walk in them," she replied " i dont care" what i wanted her to wear were thigh boots or platform stripper sandals .30 minutes later she prompted the conversation and said "you challenged me and want to complete the challenge" So ive decided on going for a pair of platform sandals with as high a platform and heel as possible the great thing is that we both have the same shoe size -which means i'll be able to wear them aswell :evil::D im so excited at her approval that surprisingly im in no rush to purchase Hallelujah!

• 2 weeks later...

Win massive points with your wife by lowering the heels and taming down the image of you in heels, as well.

You'd be a fool to do otherwise.

never! i like my heels as they should be -sexed up

oh and a day after the post my wife reneged on her promise and claimed she meant dresswear not footwear :argue:

That sux. That would have been an interesting challenge. Though I think one can wear plats with dresswear. I've seen it done just this weekend. It was a real sexy look. They were like 5-6" heels with maybe a 2" platform and she was wearing them with this brown dress. They wear clear heels and she was black so her skin tone went real well with the color of the dress she was wearing. Like I said I thought she was real nice look. And I'm starting to see more of that. Stellito style high heels 5"+ being integrated into casual fashion. I think its cool.

It's all good. ~Arron.

• 4 weeks later...

WEeelll, you've got to bear with me, Taliheels. I sometimes have a bit of trouble focusing on things. At any rate, let us know how things worked out, or will work out, or you hope will work out, or whatever. :D:evil: Aw shucks, maybe it's time for a nitecap and beddie-bye. :drinking: :sleeping:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 2 weeks later...