Love the shoes

Magickman

Got to the cabin on Saturday night, instead of going dancing. Then, Sunday morning, as I was cutting the grass, a heavy rainstorm hit. I got soaked, before getting the tractor back into the garage. Earlier, while I was out for Sunday breakfast, two waitresses came over to my table to look at my bright blue glitter nails. Just jealous, I think. One of them checked out my feet, too, and said, "Love the shoes, Hate the heels." Waitresses? Gotta love 'em.

At least they're honest! My wife lead me to believe that she was completely ok with it, even encouraged me. Now she's using it against me in a custody battle. Some women. Can't live with 'em, can't love 'em, either.

For what it's worth, I showed up at jury selection well dressed with stiletto heel boots. What it got me was selection for three jurys. Men in heels in the courtroom where I live anyway is no problem at all.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

For what it's worth, I showed up at jury selection well dressed with stiletto heel boots. What it got me was selection for three jurys. Men in heels in the courtroom where I live anyway is no problem at all.

I'm sure they thought you'd be more open-minded. One thing that'll get you excused from a jury faster than you can say "I do" is to hold a strong opinion not likely to be swayed, or staunchly contrary to either the prosecution/plaintiff's or the defendant's side.