STEELS

vicious_highheels

• 4 weeks later...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

in my own office, one section is hardwood floor, and the other section is flag stone, where my desk are at the wooden floor section and i spend most of the time by my desk. That gives the janitors big headaches, because I insist to wear my stiletto boots to work everyday. metal heels and wooden floor. I meant the janitors should complain too much, because they get paid and work.

Same as other departments. There is no way to give up our right wearing high heels boots, which is part of the dresscode and our images. I am not going to wear a pair of sneakers to work.

We had meeting about this issues,finally we came up a solution, since certain managers including myself are huntresses, we can put the fox fur rugs under our desks. The rest of the office ladies doen't want to rest their expensive boots on the cheap carpets. We spended an amount of money to purchase wools carepts for each of them until we have enough fox fur rugs for everyone.

http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=09300_06040812283_1022900015_14_122_523lo.jpg

But still...the high traffice areas don't get covered, therefore they still have to work extra hours to wax the floor every day.

Alicia

Boot me up, Boot me down

• 2 weeks later...